Saturday, December 19, 2009

i'm glad.

A new beginning of some sort I suppose.
I've been looking at life in a new perspective, how you may ask? I've been looking at scenes as if they were just frozen there. right then and there.

I'm starting over for the better.


Everything that I said I'd do
Like make the world brand new
And take the time for you
I just got lost and slept right through the dawn
And the world spins madly on

^^ whenever i listen to these lyrics i feel like im in that movie "how to deal." i want my life to play out like that.
i feel like everythings different now. My life. where i'm heading. who I am myself.
My names brie, if I haven't introduced myself and Im 19.
I look at myself more as a product of depression and hard life lessons than anything else.
2010 will be different
I'm going back to BRIE.

but we'll see how that goes.


DEAR MR.TYLER HILTON. i'm infatuated with your voice.


so my moms comming back with my sister tomrorow if the snow doesn't stop them.
im really excited. Im ready for a good christmas the first of 3 years.

also tomorrow is postsecret day.
if i dont post make sure you go to
www.postsecret.com and look up the new posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment