Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Can you say weight gain?

So lately people have been telling me I lost weight. Okay, first off I'd like to run through ALL of the things I eat daily. Bagel/Creamcheese/lox/bacon/hotpockets/edamame peas/jalaopenos poppers/chocolate/poptarts/sugarfree tea/peanut butter and apples/ ERM i think thats it. and whatever i get for lunch. haha which is usually taco bell.
damn that was a lot more stuff than intended it to be. well!
ANYWAYS. i am starting to think i eat too much. and people are putting pressure on me to loose weight. I.E. family.
Ontop of that I feel like I owe them the world for my laptop. so I guess I should start doing this crap. BLAH.


On another note, I, Brianna Sera Carr have decided I am going straightedge for a month.
no smoking, i.e. pot, ciggs. no drinking. lets see if i can do it. if not i haven't decided what the consequence should be but i'm determined! so stay with me.

if you haven't checked out postsecret.com i suggest that you do.

also..what do you think of me getting a "flapjack" tattoo? with F.J and Kahnuckles? XD
let me know.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment