Wednesday, September 16, 2009

macbook pro.

Today, I can honestly stay I am the proud owner of a macbook pro. you heard it right baby dolls. I now have me a MAC. :] words cannot express how happy I am after waiting eight years for one.

ON another note.
I'm so sick of hearing about the following.
1.Mj.
2. Kanye West and Taylor Swift.
3. Patrick Swayze.
4. Obama
5. PEREZ HILTON.
omg just get over it. none of these people are important.

MJ is clearly 6 ft under. sorry but its the truth.
Kanye...fucked up and beyonce fixed it.
P.S. is an icon, but he died after batteling cancer for 20 months we all expected it and hes in a better place.
Obama is just a dumb shmuck.
Perez Hilton, is too mean for my taste. and thats saying a lot.

btw. I know this isn't that interesting.
BUT.
how about you go out and check out my girl Vanessa Rose.
shes got some amazing music and you wont regret it, unless your heavy metal fans

so check her out kay?
or buy her EP on itunes.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment