Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i give up on you.

Dear "i give up on you"
not something i would normally say. BUt right now i think its best that i do say it.
You were a big part of my life, at least in my eyes, I see now that we have gone different paths and as weird as this may seem, I'm greatful for that. After months and months of trying not to love you, i realized i'm not inlove anymore. Maybe I never was. You're someone I never thought i'd talk to. You're someone whose beliefs will always be different then mine, and from time to time you will continue to hold them over my head.

You're not the same person. You dont look the same. You don't talk the same. You don't see me as you used to see me, I can tell everytime we talk. were different now. And i'm greatful for that.

I honestly dont know who I'd be with you in my life.
I dont know who i'd be if things would have worked out differently.

you knew all my secrets.
all my dreams.
all my ambitions were set forth because of you.
and im done living my life for you.
I wish you would stop living it for them.

I am my own person.
I do not need your opion of me or anyting else for that matter.
I am something great.
in my own eyes, and thats all that matters.

I will find someone who loves me unconditonally.
I will have an amazing family one day.
and it will be no thanks to you.

love Brie.

No comments:

Post a Comment